Just Looking Furniture recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers and other third parties who provide their personal information to us.
Our policy for dealing with your personal information is explained below.
Personal information we collect
When used in this policy, ‘personal information’ has the meaning given to that term in the Privacy Act 1988. Personal information generally includes any information that can be used to personally identify you.
The personal information we collect from you is what is reasonably necessary for our business functions. We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- residential or business address;
- email address;
- post code;
- telephone number;
- if you are a candidate for employment, we may collect other information as further set out in our application forms or during the recruitment process. This may include information relating to your employment history, working eligibility rights, suitability for the role you are applying for, and your referee details.
The purpose of collecting your Personal Information.
We collect your personal information for the primary purpose of being able to sell and promote our products to you. In addition we collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions:
- to provide you with products and services that you have requested from us;
- to communicate with you, including about products and services, special offers, and events which might interest you;
- to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and manufacturers;
- if you are a candidate for employment, to assess your suitability for a position at Just Looking Furniture.
Just Looking Furniture will not under any circumstance distribute your personal information to any third party without your knowledge or consent.